Notice for users of this website
Forth Sector is committed to protecting your personal data and also to ensuring that your rights to privacy are protected.
In order to be open and transparent, Forth Sector wants you to know that:
1.Forth Sector is the Data Controller of the information you supply.
2. Forth Sector has a Data Protection Officer, and contact details for this person may be obtained by writing to the Data Protection Mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. The information we collect from you on this website and subsequently process may include your contact details (name, address, telephone numbers, email address etc.) and any other data that is required for the purposes of enabling Forth Sector to provide you with the appropriate guidance, support or services that you seek. It may also include sensitive / special information that you choose to provide, such as:
- your racial or ethnic origin (only for statistical purposes)
- data concerning your health.
4. The information is collected and will be processed so that Forth Sector may provide you with the appropriate guidance, support or services that you are seeking.
5. In particular, Forth Sector has the following legal bases for the processing of your personal data:
For non-special / non-sensitive data:
- where it is necessary for the performance of any contract you may have with Forth Sector, or to take steps to enter into such a contract
- where it is necessary for the purposes of Forth Sector’s legitimate interests
For special / sensitive data:
- where it has been manifestly made public by you.
In addition to the above bases, Forth Sector may also process any of your personal data for other reasons where it has received your explicit, freely given consent, for example by ticking the consent [radio] button.
6. The information may be shared with third parties for administration and/or management purposes, where it is necessary or desirable and lawful for Forth Sector to do so. However, Forth Sector will share only the minimum information that is necessary.
7. The information will not be processed outside the European Economic Area without your prior written consent.
8. The information will be retained for as long as is necessary pursuant to clauses 4 and 5 above and in accordance with clause 9 below. When the information is no longer required, it will be destroyed securely.
9. You have certain rights, which include:
- the right to obtain access to your personal data (what personal data of yours Forth Sector holds)
- the right to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- the right to request the deletion or removal of personal data where we are not otherwise entitled to retain and process such data and there is no compelling reason for its continued processing
- the right to restrict or suppress the processing of your personal data, in certain circumstances. Further information is available upon request
- the right to withdraw consent at any time, where relevant
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the Information Commissioner’s Office).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer for details of how an application may be made.